Hazelnut Buns Recipe
Check out the Hazelnut Buns Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hazelnut Buns Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hazelnut Buns Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 4 cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Instant yeast 2 tbsp
- Chilled butter 3 ounces
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1½ cup
- Hazelnut 200 gm
- Ingredients for Icing
- Icing sugar 100 gm
- Vanilla ½ tsp
- TO SERVE
- Toasted chopped hazel nuts ½ cup
- Line a 30x20 cm baking tin with butter paper, mix flour, salt and sugar in a bowl
- Add yeast, rub in butter, crack 1 egg in the center, pour in the milk and bring together to form a dough
- Turn out into a floured surface and knead for 10 mins until dough is elastic
- Put in a greased bowl, cover and leave it for 1 hour,
- when the dough has risen, punch out the dough and roll into a large rectangle
- Spread the nutella all over the dough, right up to the corners
- Roll up the dough and cut into 12 slices, place each slice, cut side up, side by side in the baking tin and allow to proof for another hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 D, brush with 2nd egg, bake for 30 mins, make the icing by mixing sugar vanilla and 1 tbsp of warm water, pour over the baked buns, sprinkle with chopped hazel nuts.