Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe | Evening With Shireen | Shireen Anwar | DESSERT
Check out the Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Evening with Shireen. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the super easy 5 ingredient dessert recipe that is great for kid’s parties and events. Must try!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Orange yogurt jelly ,Mini Chicken Chops and Handi Masala Khoya Boti Recipe. This show of Evening With Shireen with Chef Shireen Anwar aired on 23 January 2020.
- Orange jelly 2 packets
- Yogurt 400 gm
- Water 2 cups
- Orange chopped 1-½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
• Boil water in a pan, add in orange jelly crystals, cook until boiling, then remove in a bowl and let it cool.
• Do not let the jelly set, when jelly semi-set, add in its yogurt and cream.
• Mix well and leave it to set.
• Add in it cubes of kino, mix well.
• Leave it to set in a bowl, decorate with swirls of fresh cream and serve chilled.
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Ginger chopped 1 tsp
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tsp
- Onion chopped 1 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Bread crumbs 3 sliced
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs (to coat) as required
- Ice cream sticks as required
• Put all the ingredients in a chopper and grind to a smooth paste, make into small kabab, fix with a small bone or ice cream sticks.
• Coat in bread crumbs.
• Shallow fry and serve with ketchup.
- Chicken boneless cubes ½ kg
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 ½ tsp
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Whole dried milk for serving 2 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Coal to give smoke
- Onion rings, mint and green chilies for garnish
• Marinate chicken cubes with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, crushed red pepper, chili powder, salt, allspice, yogurt, cumin and raw papaya.
• Mix well and leave it for 30 mins.
• Put in wooden skewers and bake in pre-heated oven for 25 mins on 180 d.
• Remove chicken cubes from the skewers, keep aside.
• Heat oil in a handi, add in crushed khoya, baked botties, cream, cover and cook for 10 mins.
• Give dum of coal, serve garnished with onion rings, mint leaves and green chilies.
Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Orange yogurt jelly recipe Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Evening with Shireen. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.