Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Roll Strips as required
- Chicken breast. 2 pieces
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Black olives. 4-5 tbsp
- Sweet Corn 4-4 tbsp
- Red sauce 1/4cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup
- Salt. to taste
- Pepper. 1/2 tsp
- Paprika 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste. 1tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Cut chicken in small cubes and marinate it with salt, pepper, paprika, ginger garlic and vinegar.
- Now heat 1 tbs oil in a frying pan and cook chicken until its almost done on medium heat.
- Then add diced onions and cook it for another one minute.
- Now cut capsicum in small cubes then add sweet corn and olives in it.
- Mix vegetables with chicken mixture.
- On a roll patti spread red sauce then chicken and vegetables mixture on it then put shredded mozzarella cheese on it.
- Roll it and use egg to stick end of rolls.
- Heat a skillet and toast these rolls on low heat until golden brown in color.