Portuguese Chicken Recipe | Bake With An Expert | Chef Saad Ahmed | 02 Nov 2022 | Masala Tv
Check out the Portuguese Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Portuguese Chicken Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Saad Ahmed at Masala TV show Bake With An Expert. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Portuguese Chicken Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Subscribe To Masala TV Recipes YouTube Channel! https://bit.ly/MasalaTV
This show features two new fresh faces from the culinary world; Chef Saba Aftab and Chef Saad Ahmed. Chef Saba provides theme-based patisserie solutions while Chef Saad provides an insight to savory and dessert based baking solutions.
#PortugueseChicken #Eclair #masalatv #ChefSaadAhmed
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Portuguese chicken and Éclair recipe.
This show of “Bake With an Expert” with Chef Saad Ahmed aired on 02 Nov 2022.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Chilli flakes 2 tsp
- Garlic crushed or grated 4 cloves
- Juice of limes 2 limes
- Smoked paprika 2 tsp
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts 2
- Frozen fries for side
1. Mix together all of the peri marinade ingredients (i.e. All the ingredients apart from the actual chicken!) In a large bowl. Place the chicken in the bowl, turning to coat each piece of chicken with marinade. (you can do this in a Ziplock bag if you don’t like getting your hands messy!)
2. Cover and marinate the chicken for 2 hours in the fridge or up to 24 hours if you have the time. Alternatively, just continue with the recipe.
3. Heat your griddle/frying pan for 2 minutes over a high heat (see notes for alternative cooking methods). Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 7-9 minutes on each side (depending on thickness – you can check if your chicken is done by cutting into the thickest one – if it’s not raw and pink, you are good to go!).
4. Serve with fries .
Portuguese Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Portuguese Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Saad Ahmed at Masala TV show Bake With An Expert. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Saad Ahmed.