Qeema Bharay Karaley Recipe
Check out the Qeema Bharay Karaley Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Qeema Bharay Karaley Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Qeema Bharay Karaley Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef mince 750 gram
- Bitter gourd 3-4
- Onion slice ½ kg
- Tomatoes 250 gram
- Salt to taste
- Crushed ginger 1 tbsp
- Mint ½ bunch
- Tamarind pulp 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Nigella seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Green chilies (chopped) 3-4
- Thread as required
- Peel off bitter gourd and take out seeds.
- Then clean them put salt and wash them.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion in it.
- Then add mince, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili, turmeric and coriander and saute it well then add 1 cup water and let it tender.
- Now saute it and add crushed ginger, all spice powder.
- Add nigella seeds and fennel seeds mix it and take out little mince.
- Now add tamarind pulp, mint and green chilies mix it and fill it in bitter gourd and bind it with thread.
- Then fry them in little oil and add them in rest of the mince.
- Then let it simmer for 10 minutes and serve.