Qeema Bharay Karelay Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Qeema Bharay Karelay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Qeema Bharay Karelay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Qeema Bharay Karelay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is our favorite fusion recipe; scrumptious bitter gourd filled with flavorful beef mince. Sabzi lovers must try this easy recipe.
- Beef mince 500 gram
- Chopped onions 4-5
- Chopped tomato 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1½ tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Oil ¾ cup
- Bitter gourd 4
- Mint ½ bunches
- Chopped green chilies 2
- Black caraway ¾ tsp
- Fennel seeds ¾ tsp
- Crushed all spices ¾ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds ¾ tsp
- Green chilies 4
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- water ½ cup
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté onion. Remove onions from the wok once they start appearing to be translucent.
- Then in the beef mince add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, salt, chili powder and turmeric.
- Then add the beef mixture to the wok and roast it well.
- After this add ¾ cup of water and cook till mince gets tender.
- Now add black caraway, fennel, all spices and roast it
- Then remove 1 cup of mince from the mixture.
- Add in onion, mint, green chili and lemon juice; cook it well.
- Now peel bitter gourd and remove seeds from it.
- Then fill in mince and wrap it around bitter ground using a thread.
- Then fry these wrapped biter grounds in some oil.
- After this add bitter gourd add in cooked mince.
- then add ½ cup of water and cook it further for 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve it hot and fresh!