Qeema Masoor Recipe | Quick Recipes
Mar 23, 2023 at 02:42 PM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Qeema Masoor Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Qeema Masoor Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Qeema Masoor Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the step by step recipe of traditional and wholesome Qeema Masoor!
Ingredients to marinate
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Split red lentil 250 grams
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Green chili paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2tbsp
- Chopped coriander as required
- Mint as required
- Yogurt 250 gm
- sindhi biryani masala, 2 tbsp
- chopped tomatoes 3
- Fried onion as required
- Other ingredients
- Boiled rice as required
- Oil 325 grams
- Salt 1 ½ tbsp
Whole garam masala:
- Whole black pepper 3-4
- Cloves 3-4
- Small cardamom 2-3
- Fried potato 2
- Clarified butter as required
- Water as required
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Water 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon pickle for serving
- Fried onion for garnishing
- Yellow color
- In a bowl mix together beef mince with a cup of washed whole split red lentil.
- marinate it with garlic paste , ginger paste , green chili paste , red chili powder , turmeric powder , coriander powder , cumin powder, all spice powder, salt , juice of 1 lime , a fist of chopped coriander, mint, yogurt , sindhi biryani masala, tomatoes, and barista of onions.
- Let it marinate for at least half hour.
- In a pressure cooker put oil and whole all spices, let it crackle and add the entire mice mix; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add a bit of water and set the pressure cook on high heat till first whistle blows. Then leave it on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add fried potato pieces, some more coriander and mint cook till it’s almost dry.
- Serve it hot and fresh.
- For the rice, boil basmati rice with whole all spices and leave it for steaming with some clarified butter.
- Add yellow color to boiled rice.
- Serve it hot and fresh
Qeema Masoor Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Qeema Masoor Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .