Rajma Masala Recipe
Check out the Rajma Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Rajma Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Rajma Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- For the Rajma Mix:
- Rajma (red kidney beans) 500 gm
- Salt to taste
- Chopped garlic 5 cloves
- Chopped ginger 1/2 tsp
- Green chilly 1 whole
- For the Tempering:
- Oil 2 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Cloves 1/2 tbsp
- Black cardamom 2
- Chopped onion 1
- Garlic (chopped) 5 cloves
- Chopped ginger 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes 2
- Sugar A pinch
- Coriander leaves few
- Finely chopped green chilly 1
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Curd 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
- Soak the rajma overnight and pressure-cook it.
- In a pan, mix the cooked rajma, 2 cups water, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, whole green chilli and little bit of salt for taste. Let it boil.
- While the rajma is boiling, heat some oil in another pan. Add to this cumin seeds, cloves and black cardamom.
- Sauté, crackle and fry these spices to release their flavors.
- Now add the chopped onion.
- Sauté till the onions turn brownish. Add to this the chopped ginger and chopped garlic. Sauté them all together.
- Now add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and little salt for taste. Add a little bit of water.
- When the water is dry add the tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of sugar. Mix the onions, tomatoes, and spices well.
- Now add the green chillies and some coriander leaves.
- Add this spice mix to the pan in which the rajma was boiling. Now add butter and curd. Squeeze half a lemon.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Serve hot with rice.
Rajma Masala Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Rajma Masala Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.