Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe
Check out the Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 1/2 kg
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Ghee 125 gm
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water to knead
- Ghee (for frying and stuffing) as required
- In a bowl mix together flour, 125 gm ghee and salt.
- Knead with lukewarm water into dough.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take out, make into 8 to 10 balls.
- Roll the balls into a saucer size, spread with ghee.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp heaped semolina on top.
- Roll again in cone shape disc, again roll out into a paratha.
- Shallow fry in ghee.
- Serve with khasta Qeema.