Red Sauce Pasta Recipe | Dawat | Abida Baloch | Fusion Food | Masala TV
Check out the Red Sauce Pasta Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Red Sauce Pasta Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Abida Baloch at Masala TV show Dawat. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Red Sauce Pasta Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Red Sauce Pasta is extremely delicious. Follow this recipe step by step to get maximum taste. Do give it a try!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Red Sauce Pasta And Kolhapuri Mutton Recipes. This show of Dawat with Chef Abida Baloch aired on 8 July 2021.
For the Tomato Sauce:
- Tomatoes (diced) 5-6
- Garlic clove 1
- Onion 1
- Water 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf 1
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Basil leaves 4-5
- Onions, chopped 1 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped 1/2 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Pasta boiled 1 packet
For Sauce Cook the tomatoes in a pan. Add the clove of garlic, onion and bay leaf to it. Add water and then season with salt and sugar. Cover and let the tomatoes boil. Cool and then grind to a puree. Now in a separate pan, heat oil and add chopped onions and chopped garlic. Add the tomato puree. Cook till it reduces to half. Add basil leaves and keep aside. Transfer in a serving dish and serve with the tomato sauce and basil leaves.
- Mutton with bones 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander (roasted) 2 tbsp
- Fennel powder (roasted) 1 tsp
- Cloves powder (roasted) 5-6
- Black pepper powder (roasted) 10-12
- Desiccated Coconut (roasted) 3 tbsp
- Whole red chili (roasted) 4-5
Ingredients for gravy:
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Onion slice 2
- Garlic cloves 3-4
- Tomato chopped 2
- Coriander leaves for garnish
• Marinate the mutton with given ingredients for an hour.
• Now grind all roasted ingredients into a fine powder.
• Then in a pan heat oil and fry onion and ginger garlic paste till it turns brown. Now add chopped tomato in it to mashed well and set aside to cool.
• Take another pan to fry marinated mutton until it turns brown. Now add hot spice powder, tomato paste in it to cook for 2-3minutes. Then add little water in it to mix and cook till meat gets tender and gravy turns thick.
• Finally garnish with coriander and serve with rice or bread.
Red Sauce Pasta Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Red Sauce Pasta Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Abida Baloch at Masala TV show Dawat. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Abida Baloch.