Sachertorte Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Sachertorte Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Sachertorte Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Sachertorte Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
IngredientsFor The Cake:
- Plain chocolate 5oz
- Unsalted butter (softened) 5 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Eggs (separated) 5
- Ground almonds 3 oz
- Plain flour (sieved) 2 oz
- For The Topping & Icing
- Apricot jam (sieved) 6 tbsp
- Plain chocolate 5 oz
- Cream 200 ml
- Milk chocolate 1 oz
- Beat the butter until really soft, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the melted and cooled chocolate and the vanilla essence and beat again.
- Add the egg yolks, then fold in the ground almonds and sieved flour.
- The mixture will be quite thick at this stage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry.
- Add about one-third to the chocolate mixture and stir in vigorously.
- Gently fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into a 9” greased and lined tin and level the surface.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C for about 45-50 minutes, or until well risen at the top and the cake springs back when lightly pressed with a finger.
- Leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes then turn out, peel off the paper and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Heat the apricot jam in a small pan and then brush evenly over the top and sides of the cold cake.
- Allow to set. Make the icing by heating the cream until warm, remove from the heat and add the chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted, then cool till a coating consistency.
- Then pour the icing on to the centre of the cake.
- Spread it gently over the top and down the sides, and leave to set.
- For the ‘icing’ writing, break the milk chocolate into pieces then melt gently in a bowl set over a pan of hot water.
- Spoon into a small paper icing bag or polythene bag and snip off the corner.
- Pipe ‘Sacher’ across the top and leave to set.
Sachertorte Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Sachertorte Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.