Singaporean Chili Chicken Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Singaporean Chili Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Singaporean Chili Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Singaporean Chili Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is a scrumptious Chili Chicken recipe in Singaporean style. Continental food lovers must not miss this recipe!
- Chicken boneless cubes 300 gram
- Egg 1
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Crushed ginger 1 tsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup ½ cup
- Corn flour 1 ½ tbsp
- Egg 1
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- First add egg, flour, corn flour, salt, chili sauce and soya sauce in chicken and leave for half an hour.
- Then fry chicken in oil and dish it out once done.
- For sauce heat oil in pan and fry garlic.
- Then add chili sauce, ketchup, crushed red chilies and chicken stock then cook till it starts boiling.
- Now thicken it with corn flour and add beaten egg slowly and leave.
- Then mix it.
- Now pour sauce over chicken that you had dished out earlier and garnish with spring onions.