Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Cabbage (chopped) 1
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Capsicums (chopped) 2
- Carrots (chopped) 2
- Green Chilies (chopped) 6
- Bean Sprouts 1 cup
- Spring Onions (chopped) 2 bunches
- Noodles ½ packet
- Chicken Cube 1
- Red Chilies Flakes 1 tsp
- Sesame Seed oil 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Chili Sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the noodles, add in 2 tbsp oil while boiling, drains the water once boiled and wash them with cold water.
- Add some oil in them. In a pan, add in some oil and golden brown the onion.
- Add in 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and fry it. Add in chopped cabbage, chopped capsicum, 2 chopped capsicum, 2 chopped carrots, soya sauce, 2 tbsp white vinegar, salt and chopped green chilies.
- Cook it for 2 minutes. Add in the noodles.
- Then add in chili sauce, red chili flakes, knorr chicken cube and some salt. Mix it well. Then add in 1 tsp sesame seed oil. In the end, add in 1 cup bean sprouts and 2 bunch of green onion. Serve hot.
Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Spicy Vegetable Chowmien Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.