Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Sliced cake 1 pound
- Strong coffee 3/4 cup
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Cream 2 cups
- Chocolate covered toffees 3-4
- Arrange cake slices on bottom of a glass dish, cutting cake slices if necessary to fit the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle coffee over cake.
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add cream, beat on until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cake. Sprinkle with half chocolate-covered toffees.
- Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle with remaining toffee candy.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, serve very chilled.
Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Tiramisu Toffee Dessert Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.