Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe | Bake With An Expert | Chef Saad Ahmed | 25 Oct 2022 | Masala Tv
Check out the Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Saad Ahmed at Masala TV show Bake With An Expert. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
This show features two new fresh faces from the culinary world; Chef Saba Aftab and Chef Saad Ahmed. Chef Saba provides theme-based patisserie solutions while Chef Saad provides an insight to savory and dessert based baking solutions.
#victoriaspongecake #masalatv #ChefSaadAhmed #chickenpasta
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Victoria Sponge Cake and Signature Tuscan chicken pasta recipe.
This show of “Bake With an Expert” with Chef Saad Ahmed aired on 25 October 2022.
- Eggs 4
- Milk 1-1\4 cup
- Oil 3\4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 2 cups
- flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- For filling
- Strawberries 500 gm
- Granulated sugar almost 50 gm
- Whipped cream as required
1. Mix together eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and sugar using a hand mixer
Till all the sugar has been dissolved. Add flour and baking powder,
Mix till just mixed.
2. Transfer to a baking pan lined with oil and butter paper and bake
At 160c for 20-25minutes
3.cook together berries and sugar over a slow flame till most of the water
Evaporates and the berries have turned mushy. Remove from heat and
Let it cool down.
4.strawberry compote as per requirement and whipped cream a per requirement fill and serve .
- Pepperoni 1 pack
- Chicken breast 2
- Rigatoni pasta (any) 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Tomatoes diced (seedless) 2
- Stick butter 1
- Fresh basil one bunch 4 or 5 leaves
- Tomato paste 1 tsp
- Italian herbs as required
- White pepper as required
- Black pepper as required
- Chicken powder as required
- Paprika as required
- Crushed red chilies as required
- Milk ½ cup
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Onion chopped half
- Parsley or coriander for garnish
• Boil pasta of your choice and keep it aside,
• In a bowl add paprika, mixed herbs salt, black pepper and rub it over the chicken
• Breasts and pan sear them till golden brown – or bake them for 10 mins.
• In pan add chopped garlic and chopped onion add ., if needed then add
• Tomato paste, then add peperoni after the pepperoni is cooked add in brush basil and
Sauté, add in milk then cream.
6. Cook for a while, then add all the spices, mixed herbs, crushed red chilies, black pepper,
Chicken powder and a pinch of paprika, add in boiled pasta
7. Cut chicken breasts into slides and put them on the prepared pasta dish.
8. Sprinkle parsley or coriander.
Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Saad Ahmed at Masala TV show Bake With An Expert. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Saad Ahmed.