Ingredients: 1 ½ cups crushed ginger biscuits 3 tbsp melted butter Filling: 200 gm hung curd ½ cup caster […]Read More »
Creole Chicken by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Chicken drumsticks 1 kg
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Chopped onions 4
- Crushed garlic 2 cloves
- Green capsicums (cubed) 3
- Tomato paste 8 ounces
- Raisins 1 cup
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Bay leaf 1
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley 1 tbsp
- Rub the chicken pieces with brown sugar.
- In a large pan, fry the chicken quickly in hot oil (the sugar must not burn).
- When browned, remove to a dish. Sauté the onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add the capsicums, tomato paste, raisins, curry powder, chicken stock, bay leaf, salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken, cover and let cook until tender.
- Creole Chicken is ready to serve.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice (boiled) half kg Saffron with Milk ¼ tsp Oil 2 tbsp Curry leaves 15 Orange color a pinch […]Read More »