Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe
Check out the Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba recipe by Zubaida Tariq is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Handi” on Masala TV only.
- Plums ½ kg
- Rose Water 1 tsp
- Sugar 3 cups
- White Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soda Bicarbonate ½ tsp
- Saffron Kewra 1 tsp
1. First wash and par boil the plums. Add the white vinegar while boiling.
2. Once the water has come to a boil, sieve the plums.
3. In the sieved water, add the rose water and sugar to make a sugar syrup.
4. When the sugar syrup thickens and begins to form strands, add the plums.
5. Also add soda bicarbonate and saffron kewra, allowing it to simmer for a while.
6. Let the mixture cool and fill in jars. Take care to use a dry spoon whenever taking out the mixture.
Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more murrabba recipes by Zubaida Tariq, keep browsing Masala TV.
Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Aalu Bukharay ka Murabba Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.