Afghani Kabab Recipe
Check out the Afghani Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Afghani Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Afghani Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mince 1 kg
- Tomato 1 kg
- Oil or Ghee 1 cup
- Chopped Onion 2
- Chopped Green chilies 10
- Crushed Black pepper 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pour in hot boiling water in 1 kg tomato.
- Take out the water after 2-3 mins and peel off the skin of the tomatoes.
- Blend them and make a paste. Chop 1 kg mince along with salt.
- Mix in 2 chopped onions, 1cup ghee, 1/2 tbsp crushed black pepper and 5 green chilies.
- Divide the mince in 4 parts and roll the in the shape of kebabs and put it in the frying pan.
- Once fried take them out and cut them in pieces.
- Take some oil in the pan.
- Add in tomato paste, remaining green chilies, salt, 1/2 tbsp crushed black pepper and cook it.
- Add the pieces of those kebabs in it.
- Add and spread in the tomatoes in it.
- Pour in some ketchup from the top and keep it on the low flame.
- Serve hot Afghani kebab with nan.