Afghani Qeema Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Afghani Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Afghani Qeema Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Afghani Qeema Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Afghani cuisine has it unique blend of spices and taste. Learn to ace Afghani flavors at home with this flawless recipe of Aghani Qeema.
- Beef Mince 600 grams
- Chopped onion 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1½ tsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Star anise powder 2 pinch
- Chickpea powder 1 tbsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed all spices ¾ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Coriander leaves as required
- Green chilies 1-2
- Dried Melon Seeds for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Green chilies for garnishing
- In beef mince mix salt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, papaya paste, chickpeas powder, star anise powder and all spice powder. Leave it for 2-3 hours to marinate.
- Now heat butter and oil.
- Sauté onions then add mince and cook well.
- Add some water and cook further.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve it hot and fresh with a naan.