Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe
Check out the Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken Mince 1kg
- Onions 250g
- Crushed All Spices 2 tsp
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Bread Slices 4
- Green Chilies 10
- Salt as required
- Eggs 1
- Oil for frying
- INGREDIENTS FOR PEANUT CHATNI:
- Fried and Crushed Groundnut 1 cup
- Tamarind Pulp 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Crushed Cumin 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- In 1kg chicken mince, add 250g onions, 2 tsp crushed all spices, 10 garlic cloves, 4 bread slices
- Add 10 green chilies and salt as required. Crush them all.
- Now mix 1 egg in it.
- For making peanut chatni, in a bowl add 1 cup fried and crushed ground nut
- Add 2 tbsp tamarind pulp, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, 2 tsp crushed cumin and ½ tsp salt and mix them all.
- Now make small kababs from this chicken mince
- Add prepared chatni in the middle as a filling and fry it in heated oil.
Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chatni Peanut Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.