Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
These rich-buttery cinnamon chocolate cookie recipe rolled in cinnamon sugar and baked until puffed with crinkly tops is a must try!
- Whole wheat flour 2 cups
- Butter 1 cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar ½ cup
- Eggs 2
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Chocolate (melted) ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 4 tbsp
- Cocoa powder 5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Baking temperature: 160 0C
- Baking time: 15 minutes
- In a mixer bowl add butter and sugar. Mix it well until creamy.
- And egg to the mix.
- In a separate bowl mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, poppy seeds, salt and baking powder.
- Alongside, pour another egg into the butter and sugar mix.
- Add melted chocolate to the mix as well.
- Start adding the dry ingredients that were mixed in a separate bowl earlier. Use hands to mix in the dry ingredients.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well, make biscuits out of it. Add a little design to it using a fork (optional).
- Place these in a baking tray and bake at 1600C for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven and the biscuits are ready to serve.