Crispy Fish & Chips
6 months ago
- Boneless fish ½ kg
- Oil for frying
- Potatoes with skin (wedges) ½ kg
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Pickled cucumbers (chopped) 2
- Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Crispy mix:
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Chicken powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Divide the crispy fry mix into 3 tbsp and 5 tbsp separately.
- Add ¼ cup of water to 3 tbsp mix and blend well.
- Dry the fish and coat in the dry mix.
- Then dip in the prepared batter. Now coat the fish in dry mix again. Heat oil in a pan.
- When hot, add fish and fry on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fish from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, pickled cucumber, chilli sauce and 4 tbsp of water.