Crispy Kachori Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Crispy Kachori Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Crispy Kachori Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Crispy Kachori Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is a Crispy Kachori recipe you can’t beat. Learn how to make crispy and light Kachoris at home with this very easy recipe!
Ingredient for Dough:
- Flour 2 cups
- Clarified butter melted 1/4 cup
- Carom seeds 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Ingredients For Filling:
- Boiled green peas 2 cups
- Boiled sweet corn 1 cup
- Chilies chopped 2
- grated ginger 1 inch
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Green Coriander chopped as required
- Salt to taste
- Date chutney for serving
- Tamarind jiggery chutney for serving
- Combine all the ingredients for the dough. Gradually add water into the flour mixture and knead to make a soft and smooth dough.
- Once all the flour has come together, keep kneading for 3 to 4 minutes so the dough becomes smooth and soft.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling for the kachori, into a food processor, add all the filling ingredients and pulse to make a coarse mixture.
- Once the kachori filling is ready, transfer to a bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 to 15 equal portions and roll out each dough into 2 inch diameter circles.
- Place a spoonful of the filling in the center of the rolled-out dough.
- Bring all the sides of the dough together to seal the filling.
- Twist the dough to seal the corn peas kachori well.
- When you bring the dough, you might find some excess dough collected on the top, remove this dough.
- Heat oil for deep frying separately.
- Fry the kachoris on low to medium heat until you get a deep golden-brown color and they seem crisp.
- Once golden, drain on absorbent paper.
Serve these with green chutney and date chutney.