Curried Chicken Recipe
Check out the Curried Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Curried Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Curried Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Masala TV recipe of Curried Chicken Recipe by Zarnak Sidhwa from Food Diaries. This mouth-watering “Main Course” recipe for Curried Chicken can be prepared in minutes and serves people.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Whole garam masala (Cloves – 4, cinnamon – 1 inch ,green cardamom – 2, bay leaf – 1, aniseed -1 tsp)
- Onion – 2( 1 large, 1 small) – Chopped
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch chopped
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¾ tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Kasoori Methi – 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk 1 sachet
- Lemon juice – 1tsp
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp oil . Add 1 large onion sauté it. Fry them till the onion turns transparent. Now grind the above along with coriander powder and red chilli powder. To make the Curry, heat 3 tbsp oil. Add whole garam masala and let it splutter. Add the small onion and fry it till it turns golden brown. Add chicken and sauté it. Now add ginger garlic paste and fry. Add the masala paste, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Fry it well. Now add the coconut milk and let it cook for 5 mins. Add the lemon juice and cover the lid once the chicken is cooked, garnish it with coriander leaves, sprinkle kasoori methi and serve hot with steamed rice.
Curried Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Curried Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.