Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pieces
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Allspice 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Mint 1 bunch
- Onion 1 cup
- Rice 750 grams
- Mixed Garam Masala 1 tbsp
- Oil ¾ cup
- Boil rice with salt till half done.
- Marinate chicken with all the given ingredients leave it for 30 mins.
- Heat oil adds brown onion and adds marinated chicken.
- Add chicken and spread with rice, brown onion mint leave, top with yellow color, cover and leave it to cook on a tawa for 30 mins, lastly give Dum of coal.
- Mix and serve hot.
Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Dhuwan Daar Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.