2 years ago
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Condensed milk 200 gm
- Powder milk 100 gm
- Saffron ¼ tsp mixed with 1 tbsp hot milk
- Nutmeg powder pinch
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Heat non-stick pan, add condensed milk, ghee and milk powder
- Now combine them, you would see some lumps formed in the mixture.
- Don’t worry just use the hand blender and they would appear smooth
- Add cardamom, nutmeg and saffron milk
- Keep stirring until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Do not overcook this mixture, once the mixture cool
- You should be able to form balls, if they are soft, then cook again for some more time.
- Remove mixture in a greased plate and allow to cool in a fridge for some time.
- Grease your hands, shape into small balls, garnish with few saffron strands or sliced pistachio.