Gol Gappa Puri Recipe
Check out the Gol Gappa Puri Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Gol Gappa Puri Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Gol Gappa Puri Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 2 cups (240 gm)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix flour, oil, and salt into a fairly stiff dough with water.
- Roll dough very thin, (almost translucent), and cut into 1-1/4 rounds with a cutter.
- Heat oil and over high heat add as many rounds as can come in comfortably.
- Lower the heat to low.
- Fry till golden on both the sides.
- Some will puff up, which you can use for gol gappas/paani puri, and the rest for paapri chaat or sev puri.
- Lift out of oil, drain on absorbent paper.
Gol Gappa Puri Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Gol Gappa Puri Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.