Hot Peri Rice Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Hot Peri Rice Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hot Peri Rice Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hot Peri Rice Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Want to try restaurant style Peri Peri Rice at home? Try this amazingly easy and delicious recipe by our expert cook Samina Jalil.
- Rice boiled 4 cups
- Chopped capsicum ¾ cup
- Chopped onion 1
- Boiled and chopped tomato 1
- Peri sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Chicken stock ¾ cup
- Green coriander for garnish
- Sweet corns ¾ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder as per choice
Ingredients for peri sauce:
- Whole red chilies ¾ cup
- Sautéed onion 1
- Garlic 6-7 cloves
- crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar ¾ cup
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Paprika 1½ tbsp
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Oregano ¾ tsp
- Water as required
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion.
- Add boiled and chopped tomatoes. Fry it well.
- Add peri sauce and chicken stock. Mix it well and let it simmer.
- Then add in boiled rice and cover the pan with a lid.
- Before removing add sweet corn and capsicum mix well.
- After that dish out and garnish with green coriander.
- For peri sauce add whole red chilies, garlic, sautéed onion and water in a blender.
- Blend it well until its consistency is think and saucy.