Kali Masoor ki Daal Recipe
Check out the Kali Masoor ki Daal Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kali Masoor ki Daal Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kali Masoor ki Daal Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1 cup Black lentils
- 1 small Onion
- 1/2 packet Fresh Cream
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- to taste Salt
- for Baghaar
- 4 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 packet Butter
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Wash 1 cup black whole with lukewarm water. Soak for few minutes.
- Remove water, cook with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 chopped onion,
- Add 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and lukewarm water as required.
- Cook till tender and then mash the lentils well.
- Again add lukewarm water and salt to taste.
- Cook over low flame.
- Mix well and add 1/2 packet fresh cream.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 packet butter.
- Add in 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Fry till golden brown. Pour baghaar on top of lentils. Serve with plain boiled rice.