Karahi Gosht Recipe
- Chicken boti 1 kg
- Karahi recipe mix 1 sachet
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Thickly sliced green chilies 6
- Sliced ginger 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Sliced tomatoes 2 cups
- Oil ½ cup
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add chicken and fry on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside. In a same pan add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Then add tomatoes and cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Now add yogurt, karahi masala and chicken and cook on high heat till liquid dries.
- Add green chilies, ginger and black pepper and cook for a minute then serve.