Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe | Chef Samina Jalil 6 June 2018
Check out the Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lazzat. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Finely cut spinach 1 cup
- Finely cut onion 1
- Finely cut potato 2-3
- Finely cut tomato 1
- Green chili, green coriander ½ cup
- For gram flour:
- Gram flour 1-1/2 cup
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Crushed coriander, cumin 2 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Soda ½ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients of gram flour and mix well with water.
- Now add spinach, onion, potato, tomato, green coriander and green chili mix well.
- Then heat oil and fry them on medium flame.
- Then serve with green chutney.
Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lahori Crispy Pakoray Ramadan Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lazzat. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .