Lemon Achar Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Lemon Achar Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lemon Achar Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lemon Achar Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Lemon ½ kg
- Oil 1 cup
- White Vinegar 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Green Chili 10
- Nigella Seeds 1 tsp
- White Cumin 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 2 tbsp
- Black Mustard Seeds 2 tbsp
- Salt As required
- Wash and dry ½ kg lemons. Cut the lemons in 4 pieces.
- Add 1 cup white vinegar, ½ cup sugar, 10 green chilies, 1 tsp nigella seeds, 1 tbsp white cumin, 1 tbsp turmeric, 2 tbsp red chili powder, 2 tbsp black mustard seeds, and salt.
- Mix all ingredients well and leave it for half an hour.
- Heat 1 cup oil in a pan, cook marinated lemons for 5 minutes and wait for it to cool.
Lemon Achar Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lemon Achar Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.