Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe
Check out the Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice 3 cups
- Mutton 1 kg
- Fennel Seeds 4 tbsp
- Whole all spices 3 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion (sliced) 1
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Soak sela rice in a bowl.
- Then heat oil in a pan and fry onion, chopped ginger and chopped garlic in it.
- Then add mutton and whole all spices and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and fennel seeds.
- Now add 1-1/2 liter water and cook on low heat until meat gets tender.
- Then strain the mixture.
- In a separate pan add mutton and stock and bring it to boil.
- Now strain rice and add them in mutton and cook on high heat until water gets dried.
- Now let it simmer for 15 minutes and serve