Mutton Yemeni Masala Recipe
Check out the Mutton Yemeni Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mutton Yemeni Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mutton Yemeni Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton Leg 1 kg
- ¼ cup oil,
- 2 cups water,
- Mixed whole spices 1 tbsp,
- Whole ginger garlic 2 tbsp,
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp roasted and crushed cumin
- crushed coriander 1 tsp,
- All spice ½ tsp,
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp,
- ½ tsp white pepper,
- crushed black pepper ½ tsp,
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- , ½ packet cream,
- 1 tbsp heaped yogurt,
- Ingredients for yumni masala
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger garlic coarsely chopped 1tbsp
- Boiled and blended tomatoes ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed and roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Crushed and roasted corainder 1 tsp
- Crushed and roasted red pepper 1 tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Ginger julienne 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 4 chopped for garnishing
- Heat oil in a wok, add ginger garlic, fry.
- Add blended tomatoes, fry for 10 mins, add dry seasonings
- Add the above cooked mutton and fry for 10 mins.
- Serve garnished with ginger and chopped greens.