Oil Free Chicken Biryani Recipe
Check out the Oil Free Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Oil Free Chicken Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Oil Free Chicken Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice: 500 grams
- Chicken: 1 kg
- Biryani masala: 3/4 packet
- Green Cardamom: 4-5
- Salt: to taste.
- Yogurt: 300 grams
- Green chillies: 2-3
- Onion: 2 medium size
- Green Coriander: ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic: 2 table spoon.
- Lemon: 2 sliced
- Biryani colour: 1 tea spoon.
- First, boil rice until 80% cooked in a separate pan.
- Put the chopped onions in a pan on medium heat and cover the lid.
- Stir the onions regularly until brown colour appears.
- Add 3 table spoons of water and mix well until the onions are completely brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir well.
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt and biryani Masala and add.
- Stir it well, cover and turn the heat to medium/high and Cook until the chicken tenderises.
- Once cooked and the gravy is reduced.
- Layer the rice and chicken and garnish with food colour, green coriander and sliced lemons.
- Cover the pan and Dum on low flame for 5/7 minutes. Biryani without oil is ready to serve.