Quick Smoky Pizza
12 months ago
- For chicken:
- Chicken boneless 250 gms.
- Tikka masala 2 Tb. Sp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tb. Sp.
- Lemon juice 1 Tb. Sp.
- Oil 2 Tb. Sp.
- Coal 1 for smoke
- For Pizza Sauce:
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Garlic chopped 2-3 cloves
- Sugar ½ T. Sp.
- Salt ½ T Sp.
- Black pepper ½ T. Sp.
- Oregano leaves ¼ T. Sp.
- Bezel leaves ¼ T. Sp
- Oil 1 Tb. Sp.
- Chinese salt ¼ T. Sp. (optional)
- For Pizza and topping:
- Taaftaan 1 no.
- Capsicum 1 medium (diced)
- Onion 1 medium (diced)
- Olives 4-6 (chopped)
- Cooked chicken 250 gms
- Pizza sauce 3 Tb. Sp.
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup
- Oil 1 Tb. Sp.
- First marinate chicken with tikka masala, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Now take pan pour oil and marinated chicken cook until chicken become tender and water gets dry.
- Place red hot coal in chicken pan put a little oil on it.
- Quickly covers and leaves it for few minutes to give coal smoke.
- For pizza sauce take a pan pour oil and chopped garlic in it, when garlic changes its colour.
- Then add tomato puree , sugar, salt, black pepper, oregano, bezel and Chinese salt cook till it becomes thick.
- Then take a frying pan put 1 Tb. Sp. of oil in it.
- Now first add capsicum then onion and stir fry it just for a minute.
- Take Taaftaan spread prepared pizza sauce on it.
- Then add stir fried vegetables, chicken, oregano and bezel then top it with cheese.
- Finally place it just for 2 minutes in microwave oven to get the cheese melted.
- Yummy and quick smoky pizza is ready to serve.