Chicken Chili Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Chicken Chili Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Chili Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Chili Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chicken Chili is the perfect fix for your early-week blues. It tastes incredible and there is no way you should miss out on this recipe.
- Boneless Chicken 500 grams
- Oil ¼ cup
- Minced ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Green chili 10
- Sliced onions 2
- Green onion 1
- Diced bell peppers 2
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Oil for frying
For The Sauce:
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tsp
- Water ½ cup
For The Marination:
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chili Sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of sauce and keep aside.
- Marinate the chicken with all ingredients for Chicken Marination. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is medium-high heat, add marinated chicken pieces in 2-3 batches.
- Let it cook 2-3 minutes undisturbed before turning them.
- Let it cook on medium-high heat till chicken is golden brown in color.
- Drain the oil from chicken and keep it aside.
- Carefully remove the remaining oil from the pan once chicken is fried.
- Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan.
- Add minced garlic, ginger and slit green chilies. Cook it for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced onion and diced capsicum. Cook for a minute.
- Add the sauce ingredients to the pan and mix well.
- Add fried chicken pieces.
- Mix everything well, until the chicken pieces are coated well with the sauce.
- Check Seasoning and adjust according to your taste.
- Lastly garnish it with spring onion.
- Serve it hot and fresh!