Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe | Food Diaries | Chef Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This delicious sesame Ginger Beef recipe is a simple stir fry of Beef with ginger and sesame seeds mixed with sriracha sauce.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Sesame Ginger Beef and Crispy Schezwan Noodles Nest Recipes . This show of Food Diaries with Chef Zarnak Sidhwa aired on 28 October 2019.
- Beef steak strips ½ kg
- Rice vinegar 1 cup
- Soy sauce 1 cup
- Brown sugar ¼ cup
- Minced ginger 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic 6 cloves
- Sesame oil 3 tsp
- Sriracha sauce 2 tsp
- Corn flour ½ tsp
- Sesame seeds few
- Sliced green onion 1 (to garnish)
Whisk the first 7 ingredients until blended. Add beef strips in half the marinade. Refrigerate, covered few hours. Refrigerate the other marinade too. Drain beef, discarding marinade. Thread beef onto earlier soaked wooden skewers. Grill kebabs, covered, over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally and basting frequently using 1/2 cup of reserved marinade. To make glaze, bring remaining marinade to a boil; whisk in 1/2 teaspoon corn flour. Cook, whisking constantly until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Brush kebabs with glaze just before serving. Top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Water 1 liter
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 1 tsp
- Noodles 140 gm
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Oil 30 ml
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Spring onions 30 gm
- Onions 35 gm
- Bell pepper 100 gm
- Sweet corn 90 gm
- Ketchup 40 gm
- Red chili sauce 40 gm
- Schezwan sauce 60 gm
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Water 60 ml
- Cheese 150 gm
- Oil for frying
- Spring onions for garnishing
1. Take a skillet, add 1 liter water, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp oil, 140 grams noodles and mix it well.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Boil for 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat.
4. Remove it from heat and drain the noodles
5. Transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons corn flour and mix it well.
6. Transfer this into a tray and spread it evenly.
7. Dry for 30 minutes.
8. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic and stir well.
9. Then, add 30 grams spring onions and mix it well.
10. Add 35 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
11. Now, add 100 grams bell pepper, 90 grams sweet corn and mix it well.
12. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat.
13. Add 40 grams ketchup, 40 grams red chili sauce, 60 grams schezwan sauce and mix it well.
14. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes on medium heat.
15. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
16. Then, add 60 milliliters water and mix it well.
17. Now, add 150 grams cheese and mix it again.
18. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat.
19. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
20. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet.
21. Take a portion of noodles and put them into the deep fryer strainer into a circular shape like nest.
22. Fry until it turns golden brown and crispy.
23. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
24. Add the prepared cheese stuffing in it.
25. Garnish with spring onions.
Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Sesame Ginger Beef Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.