Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe
Check out the Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 500 grm chicken boti with bones
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 2 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger crushed
- 1/2 cup yughert
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp Taara garm masala
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 8-10 almonds powder
- 2 tbsp fresh creme
- 2 tsp kasoori meethi
- 1 tbsp ginger thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a pan heat oil add bay leaf, cumin seeds and allow to splutter, Add onions, ginger, garlic and saute until onion becomes light brown and soft.
- Add chicken, all spices and yughert, mix well, cover and cook for 10-12 miuntes in low flame with stirring in intervals. Chicken will release water and cook in that water itself and oil floats on top. Add chopped tomato, mix and cook until tomato gets mashed.
- Now add almond powder and mix well, cover and cook in slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook in slow flame until gravy becomes thick and oil floats on top.
- Add crushed kasoori methi, fresh creme, thinly sliced ginger and Taara garam masala, mix well and cover for 2 minutes, off flame.
Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Shahi Murgh Handi Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.