Shahi Murgh Musalam Recipe
Check out the Shahi Murgh Musalam Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Shahi Murgh Musalam Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Shahi Murgh Musalam Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Whole Skinless Chicken 1 kg
- Black Pepper Powder ½ teaspoon
- Ginger Paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
- Green Chili Paste 1 teaspoon
- White Vinegar 1 cup
- Yoghurt 700 grams
- Fried Onions 1 cup
- Cumin Powder ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder ½ teaspoon
- Small Cardamom Powder ¼ teaspoon
- Whole Cinnamon Sticks 3-4 sticks
- Saffron Pinch
- Salt As per taste
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Dried Plums 8-10 pieces
- Raisins 12-15 pieces
- Almonds 8-10 pieces
- Boiled Baby Potatoes 4 pieces
- Boiled Eggs 2 pieces
- Oil As required
- Ghee As required
- Blanched Almonds and Pistachios For garnishing
- Marinate whole chicken in salt, black pepper, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chili paste.
- Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then fry the chicken in oil till the color changes from the top.
- In a blender, add yoghurt, sugar, white vinegar, fried onions, cumin powder
- Add red chili powder, salt, saffron and small cardamom powder to make a smooth mixture.
- In a separate saucepan, put the chicken and pour the yoghurt mixture on top.
- Add cardamom sticks and saffron.
- Pour ghee and little oil.
- Let this simmer till the chicken get’s tender and the yoghurt mixture changes color.
- Then add boiled baby potatoes, boiled eggs, dried plums
- Add raisins and almonds and cook for another 10 minutes or very low flame.
- Garnish with blanched almonds and pistachios.