Smoky Resha Cutlets Recipe
Check out the Smoky Resha Cutlets Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Smoky Resha Cutlets Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Smoky Resha Cutlets Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- chicken (shredded) 2cup
- Potatoes (boiled) 2cup
- Fresh coriander (chopped) ½ bunch
- Green chili (finely cut) 2-3
- Tartaric (powder) 1tbsp
- Cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce leaf as required
- Salt 1tsp
- Red chili (chopped) 1tsp
- Turmeric 1/2tsp
- All spices (powder) 1/2tsp
- Butter 2tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Breadcrumbs 2cup
- Coal 1
- First heat butter in a pan and add the threaded chicken, all spices
- Add green chili, tartaric, turmeric and green coriander.
- Mix them and smoke it with coal and set it room temperature.
- Then add and mix the boiled and mashed potatoes to make cutlets.
- Then dip them in the whipped eggs and breadcrumbs to fry them.
- Serve it with cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce leaf.