Zam Zam Biryani Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Zam Zam Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Zam Zam Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Zam Zam Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Zam Zam Biryani recipe by Shireen Anwar is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” on Masala TV only.
- Chicken (12 pieces) 1 kg
- Mutton ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Green Chili (Ground) 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cashews (Fried) 15
- Onion (Brown) 1 cup
- French Fries 1 cup
- Mixed Vegetables 1 cup
- Eggs (Boiled) 2 – 3
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves 1 tsp
- Rice (Boiled) 750 g
- Yogurt 1 cup
1. Heat half cup oil, and to it add 1 tbsp whole spices and fry.
2. Add dried fenugreek leaves, yogurt, chicken, green chili paste and salt.
3. Cover and cook till chicken done.
4. Add in mixed vegetables and brown onion. Keep aside.
5. Boil mutton with ginger garlic paste, salt and green chili paste.
6. Cook till tender.
7. Add to chicken mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Take a large pan, spread quarter cup oil, one layer on rice, cooked chicken and mutton mixture.
9. Sprinkle with coriander leaves, French fries and boiled egg.
10. Cover with remaining rice, topped with a little oil.
11. Mix the kewra water with yellow color.
12. Leave it to simmer for 20 minutes.
13. Serve with raita of your choice.
Zam Zam Biryani is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more curry recipes by Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Zam Zam Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Zam Zam Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.