- Chicken (Boneless) 400 gm
- Buttermilk 2 cup
- Flour 2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder ½ tsp
- Onion Powder 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Tara Gram Masala 1 tsp
- Oil for deep fry
- Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
- Pour buttermilk into a large bowl. Soak chicken in batter for 30 minute keep in refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes remove chicken from the refrigerator.
- Mix all the dry ingredients of chicken.
- Dip chicken all pieces in butter milk batter.
- When the oil is well heated, deep fry your chicken pieces until done.
- The chicken should be golden in color.
- Serve hot.