Crispy Fish Fingers By Zubaida Tariq
Published 10 months ago  in Zubaida Tariq
- Fish slices 1 kg
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Eggs whites 3
- Lemons 4
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tbsp
- Red chili flakes 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Add 2 tbsp vinegar in fish fingers and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it and add in ½ tbsp turmeric, lemon juice and some salt.
- Grease the pan, add the fish fillets. When the water dries. take them out and keep them aside.
- Take 1 cup gram flour in the bowl, add in egg whites, mustard seeds, red chili flakes, roasted cumin and salt. Beat it.
- Take each fish finger, dip them in batter and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Take them out and srev it with hot nan.