Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Loki Ka Dalcha By Zubaida Tariq
- Split Orange Gram 1- ½ cup
- Loki 1- ½ kg
- Tamarind Pulp 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes 3
- Whole Green Chilies 5
- Curry Leaves few
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Crushed and Roasted Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First wash 1- ½ cup split orange gram with warm water and keep them to boil.
- When the gram is done, then blend it.
- Now in a pan, heat 1 cup oil and add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tbsp crushed red chilies and cook it.
- Then add 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- When the water of the tomatoes evaporate, then add 1 -1/2 kg loki and 5 whole green chilies.
- Then add gram and add a bit of water and let the loki get done properly.
- When loki is done, then add few curry leaves and 1 cup tamarind pulp.
- In the end after 5 minutes, add 1 tsp crushed and red cinnamon and keep it on simmer.Delicious Loki ka dalcha is ready.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd ½ kg Chopped Onion 4 Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp Turmeric 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste 1 […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice 2-1/2 cups Lemons 2 Chopped Carrots 2 Potatoes 3 Chopped Onions 3 Green chilies 6 Sam`s Pods 10 […]Read More »