Arabian Kabsa Recipe
Check out the Arabian Kabsa Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Arabian Kabsa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Arabian Kabsa Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken ( with skin and big Pieces) 1
- Sela Rice ½ kg
- Gallic paste 2 tbsp
- Onion Chopped 2
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Tomatoes Puree ½ cup
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder ½ tsp
- Crushed Green Cardamom 4-5
- White Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Cloves 2-3
- Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder ½ tsp
- Carrot Slice 1
- Capsicum Slice 1
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Zafran 1 pinch
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Stock as required
- Olives Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Almonds Roasted as required
- Salt to taste
- For Kabsa Masala:
- Take a mixing bowl add 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of all spice powder
- Add 1 tsp of white pepper powder,1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Add 4-5 crushed cardamoms, a pinch of saffron and mix it well.
- For Kabsa Making:
- Take a ½ kg of rice and clean the rice and soak.
- Take pan add 2 tbsp of oil add 2 chopped onions, 2 tbsp of garlic paste add chicken and fry the chicken
- Add 2-3 tomatoes, ½ cup tomatoes puree , 1 sliced Carrot,1 slice Capsicum, 2-3 cloves
- Add ½ tsp of nutmeg , ½ tsp of coriander powder and a pinch of salt. 1 tsp of crushed black pepper ,
- Add kabsa masla , and cooked.
- Then separate the chicken add as required chicken stockwhen the chicken stock is boiling add ½ kg of rice steam the rice
- Add the chicken when the rice is done dish out the rice garnish with roasted almonds.
Arabian Kabsa Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Arabian Kabsa Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.