Asian Crispy Beef Recipe
Check out the Asian Crispy Beef Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Asian Crispy Beef Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Asian Crispy Beef Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Unsalted peanuts 1 tablespoon
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Ginger 1inch piece
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp
- Star anise 2
- Beef minced 200 gm
- Honey 1 tsp
- Fish sauce 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Lemons 2
- Rice noodles 150 gm
- Spring onions 2
- Red chili 1
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Carrot 1
- Coriander 4 sprigs
- Lightly toast the peanuts in a dry frying pan, then crush and put aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and the star anise.
- Add the mince, breaking it apart with a spoon; add half the garlic, ginger and honey.
- Cook till done. Mix remaining crushed ginger and garlic with the fish sauce and soya sauce and lemon juice to make a dressing.
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water and once soft, drain them.
- To serve, on a bed of salad leaves or lettuce, top with carrot batons and add the noodles.
- Spoon over the dressing, sprinkle over the crispy beef
- Add slit chili, chopped spring onions and crushed peanuts and top with the coriander leaves.