Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe | Lively Weekend | Desi Food
Check out the Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Balochi Tikka Karahi will blow away your mind! It’s so delicious that won’t be able to stop yourself if you have it once.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Balochi Tikka Karahi , Abshola , Korean Corn And Mango kulfi faluda Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 6 June 2020.
- Water ½ Cup
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Chicken 750gm
Ingredients for tikka Spice :
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed 6 tbsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 6 tbsp
- Red chili crushed 3 tbsp
- All spice 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Karhai masala 3 tbsp
- Cooking oil 2 Cups
- Green chilies 8-9
- Ginger chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 3-4 tbsp
- In a bowl,add water,salt & mix well.Add chicken,mix well & let it rest for 30 minutes.In a jar,add coriander seeds,cumin seeds,red chilli crushed,garam masala powder,black pepper powder, dried fenugreek,chaat masala,karhai masala,cover & shake well.Balochi tikka spice mix is ready! (Makes for 3-4 kg chicken).
- In a wok,add cooking oil,chicken along with water,turn on the flame and cook on medium low flame until water dries up (4-5 minutes) then cook on high flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add green chillies and cook until chicken & chillies are light brown (5-6 minutes).
- Add ginger,garlic & cook until ginger & garlic is golden brown (3-4 minutes) then strain excess oil.Place chicken on serving dish
- and sprinkle prepared spice mix (3-4 tbs).Add spices while chicken is hot.
- Add lemon juice and fresh coriander,cover & let chicken absorb the spices for 2-3 minutes & serve!
- Raw mango half kg
- Water as required
- Suger half kg
- Mint leaves few
Put the keeri into a pan and add water n cook it atleast half n hour untill keeri completely done then add suger n grind it the serve it and mint leaves into it
- Chicken cheese balls ½ packet
- Onion 1
- Green chilies 4
- Corn 1can
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cheese as required
- Butter 2tbs
Finally chop onion n green chillis mix with corn ..heat a pan place a butter in put the corn batter into it add mayonise n cook add salt papper …then cook chiken cheese ball n add in to mixture of corn then add cheese n place it on oven for 5 mints
- Mango kulfi as required
- Red drink as required
- Chia seeds few
- Faloda vermicelli’s ½ packet
- Jelly 1packet
For mango kulfi:
- Mango ½ kg
- Milk ½ kg
- Sugar ½ cup
- Whole dried milk ½ cup
- Mix dry fruits ½ cup
- Corn flour 2tbsp
Take a glass add tukme balanga faluda mago kulfi milk jelly
Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Balochi Tikka Karahi Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .