Bangladeshi roast Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Bangladeshi roast Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bangladeshi roast Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bangladeshi roast Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 kg cut into 4 pieces give cuts on both sides
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Mixed Whole spices 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Whole red chilies 15
- Onion 1 large chopped
- Oil ¼ cup
- Marinate chicken pieces with yogurt, sugar, ginger garlic, salt, leave it for 4 hours.
- Heat ¼ cup oil add 1 large chopped onion fry till soft and very light golden.
- Add whole spices, whole red chilies, marinated chicken.
- Fry well till chicken golden on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Then add the marination, cover and cook till done. Remove.
Bangladeshi roast Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bangladeshi roast Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.