Besan kay Bagharay Dahi Baray Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Besan kay Bagharay Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Besan kay Bagharay Dahi Baray Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Besan kay Bagharay Dahi Baray Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the recipe for simplest iftaari snack! Learn to make besan k bagharay dahi baray at home and treat your family & friends with this refreshing snack!
- Gram Flour 1½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking Soda 1-2 pinch
- Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp
- Carom Seeds 1 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
Ingredients for Yogurt:
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Milk ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Green Chili Paste 1 tsp
Ingredients for tempering:
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Whole Red Chilies 3-4
- Curry Leaves 4-5
- Cumin 2 tbsp
- Coriander for garnish
- Chutney for garnish
• In a bowl, mix gram flour with water, whisk thoroughly and leave it for one hour.
• Then add in red chili flakes, carom seeds, cumin seeds, baking soda, and salt to the gram flour mixture.
• In a separate bowl add water and salt.
• Then heat oil, fry and leave it in salted water for a while.
• Afterwards squeeze out the water a little, press it with hands and place it on a serving dish.
• Now take a bowl and add in yogurt, whisk all the ingredients and pour it on the Baray.
• Then start layering the serving dish with the bottom layer of the yogurt mixture, then top it with baray and finally add the rest of the yogurt.
• For tempering and sauté whole red chilies, curry leaves, and cumin. Pour this mixture on the top.
• In the end, garnish with coriander and chutney.